these are my painting class works; being in a technical university you need to embrace the fact that art will never be of as much importance as the technical side of things. which is a shame, I really enjoy painting! alas, I did not have nearly enough time to polish these pieces as much as I would have liked to.
WELL, FARIS WON
no chyyyba nie. moja jest pogięta i list oridżinal ;~;
HOW COME I DIDN’T SEE THIS EARLIER
hello! this is yet another portrait, but that’s what happens when you’re trying to remember how a human face looks like after months of drawing still life and buildings only.
lana banananana…! I really liked her, despite everything - actually, that everything might have made me appreciate this character even more.
These are two commissions I drew a while ago (once again, thank you, girls <3); being overloaded with schoolwork, I can’t really afford to draw anything new at the moment. Waaaah! /collapses.
It’s been a long time since I did this, so you could say I’m testing the waters. Since I’m moving out
again, I would really use some extra money, so I’m opening a few slots for quick portraits (and by ‘quick’ I mean leaning towards more painter-y style, as you can see in the picture above). While I might open half- and full-body commissions in the future, this is all I can offer at the very moment, sorry!
Price: €10 (or $13)
- PayPal only; I will only start after receiving the payment (the address will be given in the confirmation e-mail);
- Anything goes, but in case I wasn’t able to fulfill the request for some reason (or had no more slots), I will inform you ASAP;
- I’m flexible! Feel free to suggest color scheme/expression/whatever should you consider important;
- If interested or have any questions, please email me at email@example.com;
- Or maybe you’re just passing by, but wouldn’t mind spreading the word by reblogging this? I’ll appreciate any help I can get! ♡
I figured that running off after posting a crappy photoset would be kind of rude, so there’s a quickie. If she looks familiar, then that means… you’ve met me, because I used refs of my own face. While I didn’t aim for similarity, she kind of has my nose. And crooked front teeth.
So, I don’t normally post things that aren’t art-related, but then that youtube transcription thing happened.